The agitator which is horizontally and vertically adjustable up to +/- 30°
- Ex-motors of rated output 10/15/20/25 and 30 HP at 240 - 480 rpm (3-phase 50 cycles) for hazardous zone 2
- Two-step spur gear
- Bearing housing with mechanical seal of SiC/SiC
- Agitator shaft tube dia. 6.25 ss304 or ss316 stainless steel,
- Wall thickness 0.2
- Tube lengths from 13 to 18 ft
- Sealing plates in 3 sizes in ss304 or ss316 stainless steel
- Sealing membrane EPDM 60
- Oil expansion vessel for lubrication and monitoring of the seal
- For immersion depths to 26 ft below maximum substrate level
- Horizontally and vertically inclination adjustment of ± 30°
- Propeller diameters from 22.3 to 30 in in ss304 stainless or hardened steel
- Stainless steel rain covers optional
- Optional tractor-driven configuration available
- Giantmix FT HY only with PTO drive and without motor possible
The Giantmix FT is the development of the Giantmix FR.
The agitator is worldwide the only agitator which can be inclined horizontally and vertically by ± 30°. Therefore a high quality hydraulic unit and a hand spindle are provided as standard.
Because of the unique sealing system the installation for immersion depths to 8 m below maximum substrate level and full swivelling range is possible.
The flexible tube leadthrough gets sealed by 2 EPDM sealing membranes (inside and outside) and one ball inbetween.
The Giantmix FT can alternatively be tractor-driven by using an optional protective device. All agitators of the type Giantmix FT are available with PTO connection and without motor.
Downloads:Flyer Giantmix FT
Biogas Brochure French