Careers at SUMA
Welcome to SUMA, your provider for agitators and mixers, specifically designed for biogas plants and liquid manure tanks or lagoons. We have been offering agitation solutions produced by SUMA, Germany for nearly 60 years in the biogas, manure and waste water industry. Our knowledge and exclusive technology, combined with our field-related expertise, enables SUMA to optimize and deliver custom solutions for your business. With SUMA, your results will be efficient liquid manure management and reliable biogas yields.
To strengthen our sales and market force, we are seeking a:
- Sales Engineer (mechanical) USA / Canada, full-time
The SUMA AMERICA Sales Applications Engineer will provide SUMA products and solutions to the US / Canadian market, i.e. agitators for the biogas and agriculture sector.
The sales engineer will be responsible for the acquisition of new customers, the development of existing key accounts and the establishment of strategic partnerships with specific customers in the territory.
Responsibility / Duties:
- Sales and support for all SUMA products and services in North America
- Develop, expand and maintain excellent relations with customers and increase their satisfaction and purchasing volume
- Develop new accounts, distributors and rep-agencies in accordance with company’s strategy and purchasing volume
Open up new markets for our products
- Verifiable experience in planning and managing channels, engaging end customers, working with consultants
- Execute the complete sales cycle, from prospecting and qualifying sales leads, coordinating sales activities and required resources for solution development, to presenting solutions and negotiating through the closing stage
- Support and execute relevant marketing activities:
Attending trade shows and conferences
- Preparing of product presentations, case studies and newsletters
- Training and support for distributors and representatives
- Introduction and distribution of new products with focus on customer specific values
- Entering, tracking and monitoring opportunities and leads in CRM
- Establish, maintain and periodically adjust annual sales plans to increase sales in the territory
- Report to CEO
Experience Requirements / Skills:
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in sales and business development
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with an expanding customer base
- Understanding of customer’s business, technology and product requirements to provide appropriate solutions accordingly
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in both verbal and written responses to emails, inquiries, and when submitting reports
- Proven experience in planning and managing sales channels and working with consultants
- Must have planning, forecasting and implementation skills
- Has to seize opportunities independently and on his or her own accord and must be a team player
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory
- USA and Canada - Candidate must live in the territory and have a valid work permit. Extensive travel is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferably in Business or Engineering
You are interested in this position? Please send your application to:
SUMA America Inc.
SUMA America Inc., Wood Dale Rd, Suite A, Wood Dale, IL 60191