Optimix 2G 150 - 325
Suitable for an installation with a substrate temperature up to 55°C
|2G 150 - 325|
|Rated power||20 HP|
|Full load current||29 A|
|propeller speed||325 rpm|
|Thermal protection||PTC 130°C|
|Explosion protection zone||Ex-Zone 2|
- Galvanised propeller, optional in hardened steel, ss304 or ss316
- Mechanical seal of SiC/SiC
- Seperated oil chambers for motor, gear and bearing housing
- Longlife-oil within the gear and bearing housing
- Guide mast support with 4 rollers for 3.15 x 3.15 / 3.9 x 3.9 / 4.7 x 4.7 / 5.9 x 5.9 in masts
- Galvanically isolated to the mast through ss316-rope
- The cable is restistant against biomass
The submersible agitators of the 2G series are only suitable for agricultural applications as well as for harsh operating conditions in biogas tanks. Motor rating of 20 HP are available. The flanged motor mount is suitable for guide of 3.15 x 3.15 / 3.9 x 3.9 / 4.7 x 4.7 / 5.9 x 5.9 in square cross-section.
If performance is really needed, SUMA offers the OPTIMIX 3G, with a 34 HP motor for continuous operation.
For substrates with a low pH-values and use in very aggressive media, the OPTIMIX Type 2A, in all stainless steel, is available.
The SUMA 4-roller guide system ensures it is easy to slide the mixers up and down the guide masts. The 3 separate oil chambers, motor, gearbox and drive head, ensure safe and reliable agitation. The seal is made using the proven mechanical seal with SiC / SiC seal rings, incorporated in the drive head. SUMA mixers are suitable for manual switching or automatic scheduled starts; for soft start controls or for variable frequency drives.
Downloads:Flyer Optimix 2G 150-325
Biogas Brochure French
Agriculture Brochure French