Your agitator for agressive media an low pH values
|2A 135-330||18.35 HP
|2A 135-460||18.35 HP
- Galvanized propeller, optional in hardened steel, ss304 or ss316
- Mechanical seal SiC/SiC
- 3 seperated oil chambers for motor, gear and bearing housing
- Longlife-oil within the gear and bearing housing
- Guide mast support with 4 rollers for 3.9 x 3.9 / 4.7 x 4.7 / 5.9 x 5.9 in mast
- Galvanically isolated to the mast through ss316-rope
- The cable is restistant against biomass
For substrates with low pH-values and operations in extreme agressive media the OPTIMIX 2A is available completely assembled in stainless steel.
Because of the unique SUMA modular design differend motor performances, gears, propeller and mast sizes can be combined for an appropriate agitator for the customer.
The SUMA-guide mast support with 4 rollers and POM-slide rails guarantee a perfect sliding on the mast and furthermore a galvanical isolation between the mast and the agitator. The 3 seperated oil chambers for motor, gear and bearing housing ensure a proper stirring. Longlife oil with a longer oil changing interval is used for the gear and the bearing housing. The sealing is made through the mechanical seal SiC/SiC within the bearing housing. There are delta-star-operating-switches for a manually operation or time-controlled SUMA-soft start control available. All agitators can be managed over an external frequency converter.
Downloads:Flyer Optimix 2A
Biogas Brochure French
Agriculture Brochure French