Especially for biogas lagoons
- Ex-motor with 5.5 HP (1130 rpm)
- Tube diameter 2.75 x 0.12 in in ss304
- Tube length 12 or 14 ft
- Propeller diameter 12.6 in in ss304 or hardened steel
- Stainless steel protective ring (ss304)
- Bearing housing with a mechanical seal of SiC/SiC
- Clamping unit with sealing membrane in EPDM 60
- Agitator frame with inclination adjustment
- Oil expansion vessel for lubrication and monitoring of the seals
- The unit does not come with power cables and control unit
- Foundation is required for mounting the unit
The Rekordmix B1 has been specially developed for biogas plants built around a large covered lagoon. Retro-fitting is also possible.
The Rekordmix serves to optimize the biological process by:
preventing floating and sinking substrate layers
ensuring that the substrate maintains an equal temperature throughout
distributing nutrients for the biological process homogeneously
enabling more efficient gas flow out of the substrate mass
Shaft unit with electric motor, shaft tube with bearing and sealing unit of low-maintenance modular construction.
All important components are manufactured in stainless steel. To protect the gas storage membrane inside the bay, the propeller is fitted with a protective ring. An oil reservoir serves the lubrication and the maintenance indicator.
A mounting bracket for securing the unit to the foundation is included within the scope of delivery.
Height of the unit is set at the frame. A rubber sealing membrane, secured by a metal ring fastened to the membrane ensures a gas-tight installation. Through the rubber seal, the agitator unit is mechanically separated from the gas membrane to prevent ripping and tearing of the membrane.
Downloads:Flyer Rekordmix B1
Biogas Brochure French
Agriculture Brochure French