Optimix 2G 90 - 90
For the reliable stirring operation and maintaining the stream
|2G 90 - 90|
|Rated power||12 HP|
|Full load current||18 A|
|Thermal protection||PTC 130°C|
|Explosion protection zone||Ex-Zone 2|
- Galvanised propeller, optional in hardened steel, ss304 or ss316
- Mechanical seal of SiC/SiC
- Seperated oil chambers for motor, gear and bearing housing
- Longlife-oil within the gear and bearing housing
- Guide mast support with 4 rollers for 3.15 x 3.15 / 3.9 x 3.9 / 4.7 x 4.7 / 5.9 x 5.9 in masts
- Galvanically isolated to the mast through ss316-rope
- The cable is restistant against biomass
The fluidically optimized submersible motor Optimix 2G 90 - 90 is available with 12 HP and 90 rpm of the propeller.
Because of the unique SUMA modular design differend motor performances, gears, propeller and mast sizes can be combined for an appropriate agitator for the customer.
The SUMA-guide mast support with 4 rollers and POM-slide rails guarantee a perfect sliding on the mast and furthermore a galvanical isolation between the mast and the agitator. The 3 seperated oil chambers for motor, gear and bearing housing ensure a proper stirring. Longlife oil with a longer oil changing interval is used for the gear and the bearing housing. The sealing is made through the mechanical seal SiC/SiC within the bearing housing. There are delta-star-operating-switches for a manually operation or time-controlled SUMA-soft start control available. All agitators can be managed over an external frequency converter.
Downloads:Flyer Optimix 2G 90-90
Biogas Brochure French
Agriculture Brochure French