The best option for your aubmersible motor in your biogas tank
- Guide mast: 3.9 x 3.9 / 4.7 x 4.7 / 5.9 x 5.9 in in ss316 (V4A)
- For depths up to 39.4 ft
- Innovative gastight rope lead through
- Unique cable guidance behind the mast with cable clips and strain relief
- Base frame with dowels
- External vertically rotation of the Optimix via handwheel over slewing ring possible up to 270°
- Height adjustmend through rope winch and ss316 (rope Ø 0.31 in)
- Optional height indication for the exact display of the height of the agitator within the tank
The guide mast with base frame is suitable for tanks with a depths of 39.4 ft and includes wall support inside and outside the tank, gastight cable- and rope lead throughs, external rope winch with a Ø 0.31 in ss316 rope and a handwheel for the vertically adjustment of the agitator.
The vertically adjustment is made through the external handwheel. The cable guidance is behind the mast on a Ø 1.18 in ss316 guide tube through cable clips.
The robust device is delivered with a wideness of 23.6 in to the mast (steel tank) or 47 in to the mast (concrete tank).
A height indication for the exact display of the agitator-height can be delivered optional.
Downloads:Flyer Mast gastight ceiling lead through
Biogas Brochure French
Flyer Angle Indication
Flyer Height Indication