For a gas tightness of nearly 100 %
- For biogas tanks up to 40 ft with concrete ceiling
- Innovative gas tight rope lead through
- Unique cable guidance behind the mast with cable clips and strain relief
- Lateral adjustment 360°
- Sealing plate 73.6 x 42 x 0.12 in in ss316
- Guide mast: 3.9 x 3.9 / 4.7 x 4.7 / 5.9 x 5.9 in
- Maintenance unit (optional):
- Base frame 80 x 48.4 x 0.12 in in ss316
- Maintenance cover to close the tank during service and maintenance work
- Height indication: for indication of the exact agitator height in the tank
The gas tight ceiling lead through is a developed product by SUMA with guaranteed serviceability and optimised for biogas tanks with concrete top or big lagoons with concrete bridge.
The service box of the GDD simplifies the maintenance of the propeller of the submersible motors without shut down the whole plant. Especially the easy adjustment of the horizontal rotation direction and the gas tightness of the service box is an unique advantage of the GDD. For a gas tightness of nearly 100 % a new seal bushing for the rope lead through was developed which is lubricated with special grease at the installation point.
A special highlight is the optional available access cover which closes automatically when sliding the agitator to the top. This mechanism reduces the loss of gas while maintenance is in progress and simplifies the installation work. The maintenance unit can be adapted accordingly to the tank ceiling opening.
In Addition to the mounted sight glass a hight indication for the exact display of the hight of the agitator will be delivered.
The GDD is manufactured completely in ss316 and is suitable for guide masts of 3.9 to 5.9 in.
Downloads:Flyer Gastight ceiling lead through
Biogas Brochure French